Business Partner Manager (Fundraising)
- Job Title: Business Partner Manager (Fundraising)
- Job Location: Tobacco Dock, Wapping Lane, London, E1W 2SF
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Salary: circa £35,000 p.a. (including London weighting)
- Reporting to: Partnerships Director
- Start date: ASAP
- Deadline for applications: Thursday 27 June, 5pm
- Interview date: w/c 1 July 2018
The Access Project is a high impact charity with ambitious plans to grow. Business partnerships are at the heart of our plan to help more young people from disadvantaged backgrounds reach top universities. Our business partners already provide approximately 20% of our income and a significant proportion of our volunteer tutors, as well as crucial pro bono support. Our volunteer offer is central to our programme and so creates a strong incentive for companies to work with The Access Project to make a real difference to social mobility. This is a rare opportunity to work on established partnerships with FTSE 100 companies as well as developing a portfolio of warm leads and driving new business.
You will be joining The Access Project at a time of growth and change, with a new CEO and a recently established partnerships team. You will be able to contribute to our strategy for engaging business partners as this develops alongside a wider organisational strategy. You will be part of a friendly and collaborative team of six and one of two people working primarily on business relationships. You will also work closely with senior staff, the Head of Midlands and TAP’s volunteering and communications team.