Are you seeking a job where you can make a difference?
If so, The Access Project has the ideal role for you
- Growing The Access Project’s profile will play a central part in attracting more donors and volunteer tutors and in raising awareness of the educational disadvantage faced by young people from low-income backgrounds.
- The successful candidate will be passionate about levelling the playing field for disadvantaged young people in education.
- You will be a superb copywriter taking creative approaches to conveying key messages to our audiences.
- This is a flexible 0.6 to 1 FTE role. We welcome part time (3 days a week +) or full time applications.
- The salary for this role is £32,000 (Plus £3,000 Inner London Weighting) and pro-rata for part time.
All applicants need to have a degree or suitable experience.
We encourage you to apply now if you are interested in the vacancy, as we will be shortlisting candidates when applications are received, and we may close the advert before 15th August.