- Applications Close: Thursday, 13th May at 9am (Please note late applications cannot be accepted)
- Salary: £30,000 p.a. (+ £3,000 London weighting, where applicable)
- Contract: Full-time, permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week. We are open to agreeing a flexible working pattern to best suit the successful applicant.
- Location: London or Birmingham (with travel to London for meetings). Remote working initially until staff return to office-based working).
- Interviews: Wednesday 26th May 2021 (TBC)
- Start date: ASAP
- Reporting to: Senior Business Partnership Manager
About the role
We are seeking a talented Corporate Partnerships Manager to secure and steward long-term corporate partnerships for The Access Project.
We have identified corporate funding as one of our largest growth areas. This is a new role in our Partnerships team to help to drive forward our business partnerships strategy and double our corporate income over the next 4-5 years. You will be instrumental in developing partnerships with major companies to secure income for TAP and engage their staff to support young people through volunteering.
We are looking for an individual with a strong track record in new business sales or business development. You will be responsible for your own portfolio – winning new business and account managing existing relationships.
The successful candidate will be passionate about levelling the playing field for disadvantaged young people in education. You will be an exceptional relationship builder with strong communications skills, able to inspire companies to support our mission.