- Job Location: Tobacco Dock, Wapping Lane, London, E1W 2SF
- Hours: This is a 4 day/week contract. (Note: we are able to offer flexibility on working hours and are open to discussion with candidates)
- Salary: £40k – £48k for 4 day week, inc London weighting, depending on experience (equivalent to £50-£60k full-time)
- Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
- Start date: Immediate
- Deadline for applications: Friday 19 July, 5pm
- First round interviews: Thursday 25 & Friday 26 July
The Access Project currently works in London and the East and West Midlands. We have a growing team (currently 50 FTEs) working in schools and in our regional offices. We are on a stable financial footing: we project turnover of £2.4m in 2019-20, and will finish this financial year with over £800k in reserves. Our funding comes from a range of sources including schools, businesses, major donors and grant-making trusts.
We are seeking a Finance Director to bring a strategic finance perspective to the development of our new strategy, drive our strategic financial planning and improve existing financial processes.
For more detailed information about the role, please visit our application portal.