- Application Closes: Monday, 15 March 2021 (please note that late applications will not be accepted)
- Job Location: London (with home working required while lockdown and/or tier restrictions are in place)
- Start date: As soon as possible from 1 April 2021
- Contract: Permanent, part-time
- Hours: 0.6 FTE (22.5 hours), ideally spread across three days, but we are open to agreeing flexible working patterns to suit the successful applicant, but it must include at least 2 full days
- Salary: £35,000 FTE p.a. (inc. £3,000 London weighting) pro rata (actual salary is £21,000PTE p.a.)
- Reporting to: Finance Director
- Interviews planned for w/c: Wednesday, 24 March 2021
About the role
The Access Project currently outsources its accounting function. In light of recent and planned future growth, we have decided to bring that function in-house from summer 2021. We are therefore looking to recruit a Finance Manager who will join a small finance team and play a key role in the successful transition from outsourced to in-house provision. You will be in a unique position to shape a new role to best support the charity.
For more information about the role, please use this link to access our online application portal. Please note that CVs will not be accepted. You must complete each question in full in order for us to be able to shortlist your application for an interview.