- Applications close: 9am, Monday 21st June 2021 (Please note that late applications cannot be accepted)
- Salary: £35,000 – £37,000 p.a. (+ Inner London Weighting, where applicable)
- Contract: Full-time, permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
- Location: Multiple options. This role is London-based. However, we would consider applicants who would like to be based in our Birmingham office with regular travel to London, or would like to work remotely with regular travel to London (Once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted: home-based until that point).
- Interviews: between Wednesday 30th June and Friday 2nd July. (TBC)
- Start date: ASAP
- Function: Impact Team
- Reporting to: Impact & Strategy Director
About the role: As part of the Impact Team, the Head of Programme Quality will ensure the quality of TAP’s core programme design and delivery. They will make sure that TAP’s delivery model can achieve its intended outcomes, that programme design is consultative and evidence-based and that the programme team – from frontline staff to management – have all the resources, training, data and systems they need to successfully deliver and improve the programme. As a senior manager, the Head of Programme Quality will lead planning processes, manage people and budgets, and represent TAP externally with senior stakeholders.
Please see our online application portal for a full job description, person specification and further information about our charity’s fantastic work and team.