- Applications close: 9am Wednesday 19 May 2021 (Please note that late applications cannot be accepted)
- Salary: £31,000 – £35,000 (+ £3,000 London Weighting if applicable) p.a
- Contract: Full-time, permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week (please note that we are able to offer flexibility on working hours and are open to discussion with candidates),
- Location: London or Birmingham (with regular travel to London for meetings). Remote working initially until staff return to office-based working.
- Interviews: Week commencing 24th May (TBC)
- Start date: ASAP
- Function: Partnership Team
- Reporting to: Partnerships Director
About the role
The Access Project has a growing number of partnerships with a number of universities built on shared strategic aims: universities’ desire to make their institutions more accessible to students from different socioeconomic backgrounds, and The Access Project’s commitment to helping bright students from disadvantaged backgrounds secure places at top universities. We want to work with more universities to deliver activity with young people in their target geographies, opening up opportunities for funding and broader support from universities.
This is a proactive role that will require the creation of new opportunities and ways of working. It will suit a self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude who enjoys establishing new relationships. The successful candidate will demonstrate good working knowledge of the higher education landscape and relevant policy areas.