As part of the Impact Team, the Insight & Evaluation Manager will manage the development and delivery of bespoke research and evaluation projects being conducted internally or externally commissioned to help TAP achieve the greatest possible impact for its students.
One key part of this role will include the project management of TAP’s annual impact evaluation through which we aim to understand the relationship between our programme activities and students’ university and academic outcomes. The ideal candidate would be confident in overseeing such a project from start to finish, designing the evaluation approach, coordinating data collection and analysis, and presenting findings to various audiences.
The Insight & Evaluation Manager will also be responsible for line managing and supporting the Data & Insight Coordinator, as well as working both individually and collaboratively on additional research projects, and overseeing impact-related external reporting. This role would suit an analytical thinker, who possesses excellent project management and people skills, and is passionate about using research and evaluation to improve the university outcomes of disadvantaged students.
Applications close: Monday 10th May 2021, at 9am (please note that late applications cannot be accepted)
- Salary: £32,000 (FTE) pro rata (0.6PTE = £19,200 PTE actual), plus London weighting where applicable
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 22.5 hours (3 days) per week
- Location: This role is London-based. However, we would consider applicants who would like to be based in our Birmingham office with regular travel to London, or would like to work remotely with regular travel to London. [Once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted: home-based until that point].
- Interviews: Week commencing 17th May 2021
- Start date: ASAP
- Function: Impact Team
- Reporting to: Impact and Strategy Director.
For detailed information regarding this job opportunity, please see the following link below to our online application portal.