Nathan Sansom, CEO of TAP, spoke to Channel 5 News presenter Claudia Liza Armah about how students with the charity had been affected by the downgrading of A-levels and how last minute changes to the appeals process have left students confused about their next steps.
- From Lulworth Cove to Weymouth: Team treks 27 miles to raise money for The Access Project
- “I was homeless as a child, now I want to be Prime Minister” – Ras.I’s journey with The Access Project
- “The trip was amazing” – Cumbria students visit University of Manchester
- Volunteer tutoring opportunities – “Seeing your students succeed is so rewarding”
- The Access Project celebrates its 15th birthday