Are you seeking a job where you can make a difference?
If so, The Access Project has the ideal role for you
- This part time role provides mentoring and coaching to students aged 14 to 18, to help them access and transition to university
- We work with schools to remove the barriers disadvantaged students face in reaching their full potential, and in doing so, help to create a fairer society.
- Your skills, mindset and commitment to our vision of widening student participation in higher education will be vital in delivering our programmes in the schools.
- This is a Part-time role starting on 22nd August 2022, and based at Hamstead Hall Academy, Handsworth Wood, Birmingham, B20 1HL.
- The salary for this part time role is £13,800 for a 3 day working week (prorated from £23,000).
- Coaching and motivating students from disadvantaged backgrounds to achieve their academic potential
- Plan tasks and manage your time effectively
- Communicate with the volunteer tutors who provide weekly one to one online tuition to the students
- Build excellent relationships with school staff and keep records up to date for regular reporting
The Access Project provides a comprehensive training program to enable you to develop your skills and succeed in the role.
All applicants need to have a degree or suitable experience.
We encourage you to apply now if you are interested in the vacancy, as we will be shortlisting candidates when applications are received, and we may close the advert before 8th July.