Are you seeking a job where you can make a difference?
If so, The Access Project has the ideal role for you
- This vacancy is for a University Access Officer to work in one of The Access Project’s partner schools two days a week, mentoring students and delivering group workshops, and coaching them on how to access and transition to university.
- The University Access Officer works with school staff at all levels, volunteer tutors, and with the rest of The Access Project’s team to ensure that the delivery of the programme is optimised.
- You will be provided with regular monthly training so that you can develop your skills and succeed in the role.
- Location -Two days a week at Hamstead Hall Academy, Handsworth Wood, Birmingham, B20 1HL. The third working day on Friday is based from home or the Birmingham office.
- The salary for this part time role is £13,800 pro-rata.
All applicants need to have a degree or suitable experience.
We encourage you to apply now if you are interested in the vacancy, as we will be shortlisting candidates when applications are received, and we may close the advert before 15th August.